Thursday, July 23, 2009

Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow!

"Hear, O LORD, and be merciful to me; be my help. You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever."
Psalm 30:10-12

For the last few days, I feel like this song title pretty much sums up my life. Wow! God is so good. First of all, I found out Monday that my grandfather, who is slowly dieing from terminal cancer has gained 6 pounds this week. That is AMAZING! I am going home in a few days and can't wait to see him and spend a little bit of time with him- cause I know we probably won't have him for much longer.
Then today, Michael and I went to my 10 week prenatal visit and everything looks (and sounds) great! We actually got to hear the heart beat- which again, was AMAZING!! It was so neat to hear that little baby's heart beating SO FAST and to think that in just a few months we well actually be parents and get to hold our precious baby! I am so greatful to God for everything in my life right now!!


I was trying to "pooch" out my stomach as much as possible!! : )


“For YOU created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful I know that full well.” Psalm 139: 13-14

No comments: